Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Mountain bike competitions

I'll be always grateful to my trusty mountain bike for the fun I had running up and down my hills, for the relaxing and quiet off road tracks I usually cycling on, and for the teachings I learnt during the competitions I ran. Bike races allowed me to be a better person and they have been useful to build my half-dime philosophy about life... Yeah, 'cause maybe it seems a stupid stuff but there aren't too many differences between a bike race and the life race... In our lives, like in a cycling competition, there's a start line and a finish line: a lot of things could happen on the way between these two moments but our only work is keep on going... One cyclist among other cyclists, everybody's there together for the same event... We must be strong on uphills and if we're falling down the road, never give up but take the bike to continue as soon as possible... even if it's hard... faster than before... no reason to participate at this competition, and no matter if you'll be first or last: happiness is reaching the finish line in the best way you can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home