Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Hitchhiking in Ireland

This trip was crazy and beautiful... I spent in Ireland two weeks hitchhiking on the wonderful western coast. It has been really funny, a crazy experience and an unforgettable adventure; during that journey I took around 50 lifts and that gave me the chance to get in touch with real Irish people and culture. It was cool and various... I went on Aran islands where I rented a bike to tour them, another bike trip was done in Donegal county where I followed the advice of people working there... I slept in an original Irish cottage with a straw roof for few euros: lovely!!! I climbed the Slieve League cliffs, the Europe's highest cliffs... and then county Clare, Mayo county, Achill islands... and the crazy funny pub-hopping nights all over the country, unforgettable!!! ...and Northern Ireland... and the people met on the road... there are so many things to say about that journey I cannot resume it in few words!!! Highly recommended.

1 Comments:

At 06:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very romantic photo, but i 'm married and i have two little children too.

Giovanna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home